Señorita Connell 19 diciembre 2002
Outlines Test 3 & Midterm
TEST 3, UNIT 3:
test postponed until after the Holiday Break: TUESDAY, JANUARY 7
Your test covers the following:
1. indirect object pronouns (me, te, le, nos, os, les)
2. reflexive verbs & pronouns ( definitions and conjugations of all verbs discussed in class) (me, te, se, nos, os, se)
3. the concept of reflexive vs. non-reflexive (i.e.: I wash my hands vs. I wash my dog.)
4. gustar & verbs like gustar (interesar, importar, molestar, etc) --> all discussed in class!
5. -GO verbs (verbs with yo forms ending in –go: salir, hacer, oír, traer, caer ... verbs on p.124 in text)
Listening Comprehension section will be held in class on Wed., 8 January 2003. Make-ups for absent students will be Thurs., 9 January DURING CONSULTATION. Plan accordingly.
Vocabulary: still being determined. You will be provided with a list on Monday, 6 January. Vocabulary will be presented in the following formats: multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank (word bank provided), translation.
Grammar: will be presented in the following formats: multiple choice, fill-in-the-blanks, short answer, translation, reading comprehension, and short essay.
Definite articles (el, la ,los, las)
Indefinite articles (un, una, unos, unas)
Noun/adjective agreement (gender & number i.e.: chicos guapos, chicas altas)
Present tense of –ar , -er, -ir verbs
Ir +a +verb to indicate future activity (i.e.: vamos a estudiar)
Ir +a +destination (i.e.: voy al parque)
Ser (+ adjective) to describe characteristics & personality, etc.
Estar (+ adjective) to describe current health and emotional state, etc.
Ser vs. Estar Present progressive
Direct Object pronouns Gustar & verbs like gustar
Indirect Object pronouns reflexive verbs
Possessive adjectives (mi/s, tu/s, su/s, etc.) reflexive vs. non reflexive concepts